Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Schema Registry REST API Reference - Link does not work - HDF 3.0.0

Contributor

Hello. I am referencing the Schema Registry overview article at this location - https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDF3/HDF-3.0.0/bk_overview/content/ch04s01.html

In the section called "Schema Registry API" is a link to the Schema Registry REST API Reference document. The "Schema Registry REST API Reference" link does not work

Schema Registry API

You can view the full API details included in the Schema Registry REST API Reference document included in this Technical Preview release.

You can view the full API details in the Schema Registry REST API Reference documentation.

When you click the link you receive this error:

<Error> <Code>NoSuchKey</Code> <Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>

"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><Key> HDPDocuments/HDF3/HDF-3.0.0/bk_schema-registry-rest-api-reference/content/index.html </Key>
<RequestId>44BD194720EA0DED</RequestId>
"); vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><HostId> Mmz9LphnoNedL/By94JBQoE2RedYdeljwKq44kyQq3dPKO85mglKhPgZ2WhBRYXGStC5UQyId5I= </HostId>

</Error>

Has anyone found an updated link to the API reference?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cloudera Employee

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for raising this. I work on the Schema Registry documentation and I'll investigate the error. I'll update this thread once I have the link working!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Explorer

Thanks, it work!. Please note to new version when change url.

Explorer

Thanks, it works!

Thanks, It works!

Contributor

If "/api/swagger" not working, try "/swagger" instead.