Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Secure NIFI 1.12.1 Untrusted Proxy

Contributor

First let me say I've searched the board and I've seen the responses and I have a dilemma. Before my cluster establishes I can connect to my servers leveraging Initial Admin and the p12 that I've created.

I've verified that all of my nodes are in my authorizations.xml file and reference my users.xml accurately as /proxy resources

Kilynn_0-1609966093650.png

If I'm not attached to a node prior to joining the cluster the error appears like this

Kilynn_1-1609966166756.png

After clustering is complete attempt to connect yields the following response in the nifi-users.log

2021-01-06 20:38:38,206 WARN [NiFi Web Server-157] o.a.n.w.a.c.IllegalStateExceptionMapper java.lang.IllegalStateException: Kerberos ticket login not supported by this NiFi.. Returning Conflict response.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Kerberos ticket login not supported by this NiFi.

I don't know where to go from here

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Well, I didn't RATW's...

My issue was NOT that my Initial Admin was wrong in the authorizers.xml file.  It was that my nodes weren't specified with a space between the , and the OU.

Make sure your authorizers.xml is EXACTLY as is created when you create your certificates... if you have issues stop NIFI fix the issue, delete users.xml and authorizations.xml and then restart NIFI.

Nothing to see here move along.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

Well, I didn't RATW's...

My issue was NOT that my Initial Admin was wrong in the authorizers.xml file.  It was that my nodes weren't specified with a space between the , and the OU.

Make sure your authorizers.xml is EXACTLY as is created when you create your certificates... if you have issues stop NIFI fix the issue, delete users.xml and authorizations.xml and then restart NIFI.

Nothing to see here move along.