Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Storm not running one of the application I deployed through SAM

60526-sam.png

I am new to Streaming Analytics Manager and developed 3 applications and deployed those to Storm. The source for those Applications is same Kafka topic. When there are new messages in that Kafka topics, 2 of the applications were running but 1 is not running. There are no workers assigned to it when I see in the Storm UI. Attached Screenshot. Can someone please help me why it is not running? You can see in the SAM UI that mockaroo and FirstApplication4 has emitted few rows whereas mockaroo_strings didnt!

60527-sam.png

60525-storm.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Figured out the solution. I just have two ports in the Ambari -> Storm -> Configs -> supervisor.slot.ports

So it was able to assign only two workers and only two of my applications were running. Modified the config to have 3 ports. Now, all my 3 applications were running.

Thanks,

Sreecharan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Figured out the solution. I just have two ports in the Ambari -> Storm -> Configs -> supervisor.slot.ports

So it was able to assign only two workers and only two of my applications were running. Modified the config to have 3 ports. Now, all my 3 applications were running.

Thanks,

Sreecharan