Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Superset crash to start on HDP 2.6.1 + HDF3

Expert Contributor

Hello,

I install hdp 2.6.1 with druid on a MySQL and then HDF (nifi+SAM) on CentOS 7.2. All the component of Druid work fine except the Superset.

When I try to start it I got the following error:

resource_management.core.exceptions.ExecutionFailed: Execution of 'source /etc/superset/conf/superset-env.sh ; /usr/hdp/current/druid-superset/bin/superset db upgrade' returned 1. /usr/hdp/2.6.1.0-129/superset/lib/python3.4/importlib/_bootstrap.py:1161: ExtDeprecationWarning: Importing flask.ext.sqlalchemy is deprecated, use flask_sqlalchemy instead.
  spec.loader.load_module(spec.name)
/usr/hdp/2.6.1.0-129/superset/lib/python3.4/importlib/_bootstrap.py:1161: ExtDeprecationWarning: Importing flask.ext.script is deprecated, use flask_script instead.
  spec.loader.load_module(spec.name)

And also:

File "/usr/hdp/2.6.1.0-129/superset/lib/python3.4/site-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/url.py", line 60, in __init__
    self.port = int(port)
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Any idea how to make it work? Or what kind of mistake I made? 🙂

In attachment you have the full log from ambari.

Thanks,

Michelsuperset-error.txt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

One of your configuration parameters for Superset is missing, it looks like it's one of the port statements.
Check that you've set the database port for MySQL and the HTTP port for Superset.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

One of your configuration parameters for Superset is missing, it looks like it's one of the port statements.
Check that you've set the database port for MySQL and the HTTP port for Superset.

New Contributor

I am also getting this error. I have check the config in ambari and the db port and http ports are both set.

It seems almost as if when ambari runs superset the config file in /etc/superset/conf/ isn't being used.