Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Task Attempts tab in Tez View displays "no records available"

Contributor

I'm trying out some things on tez UI where I run a Tez example jar, get the relevant AppID and DAG ID and look for various pages of Tez UI to reflect expected status. The Task Attempts tab in Tez View keeps displaying "no records available"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Found the answer to this. The reason this was happening was because yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classes in yarn-site.xml was blank.

I updated the cluster with the correct config below and restarted required services. And now its working!

yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classes = org.apache.tez.dag.history.logging.ats.TimelineCachePluginImpl.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

Found the answer to this. The reason this was happening was because yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classes in yarn-site.xml was blank.

I updated the cluster with the correct config below and restarted required services. And now its working!

yarn.timeline-service.entity-group-fs-store.group-id-plugin-classes = org.apache.tez.dag.history.logging.ats.TimelineCachePluginImpl.