Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

The problem "Failed to obtain graph instance, retrying 3 times, error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:Could not instantiate implementation: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.hbase.HBaseStoreManager (AtlasGraphProvider:86)"

Explorer

94559-20-g157qpitlo4q6fjoq.png

94560-7sw3emqen9z3amytn.png

when I config the apache atlas with hbase which in hadoop cluster,i meet this problem "Failed to obtain graph instance, retrying 3 times, error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:Could not instantiate implementation: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.hbase.HBaseStoreManager (AtlasGraphProvider:86)", and while i access the url with "curl -u admin:admin http://localhost:21000/api/atlas/v2/types/typedefs/headers".It return this picture;.There are some config here,could somebody help me ?

4 REPLIES 4

Expert Contributor

@gin chen Are you using Atlas from HDP or from Apache and which version?

If apache then how have built the atlas code?

Also provide logs from atlas-application.log

Please provide this inputs.

Explorer

The apache atlas version is apache-atlas-1.1.0 which built by code whith the command "mvn clean -DskipTestspackage-Pdist" and I config it according to atlas website.This is the atlas-application.log.application.txt

Expert Contributor

@gin chen

for me with following properties worked for Atlas with External hbase and Solr

atlas.audit.hbase.tablename=ATLAS_ENTITY_AUDIT_EVENTS

atlas.audit.hbase.zookeeper.quorum=zk1,zk2,zk3

atlas.audit.zookeeper.session.timeout.ms=60000

atlas.graph.index.search.solr.mode=cloud

atlas.graph.index.search.solr.wait-searcher=true

atlas.graph.index.search.solr.zookeeper-url=zk1:2181/solr,zk2:2181/solr,zk3:2181/solr atlas.graph.storage.hbase.table=apache_atlas_janus

atlas.graph.storage.hostname=zk1:2181

Explorer

@Nixon Rodrigues

I config the atlas-application.properties with what you said ,but it's also report the same mistake.I didn't create the namespace "solr" in zookeeper,just put it in the root directory ("/") .Is that any problem?