Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to download HDP sandbox

Explorer

this is the link for download hdp sandbox

https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/hortonworks-sandbox/hdf.html

After select the installation type and click 'let's go'. A page for accepting terms and conditions comes out.  Select accept. 

After this is done, there should be a page to select the hdp sandbox version. Unfortunately, no thing comes out!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

I can download now. It looks like cloudera has fixed that link issue.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

New Contributor

I got the exact same issue.

New Contributor

Same problem here. Additionally: either the links or the descriptions for HDP and HDF are switched. When you click on 'download now' at https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/hortonworks-sandbox.html , then HDP leads to HDF and vice versa.

Community Manager

Thank you for reporting the issues. The mismatched links should be corrected and I have reported the issue with competing the downloads. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Community Manager

The download page issue is indeed resolved.

An additional tip from the web team: You may need to clear out your cache if you are still seeing issues with the download page. 

That was the issue when I tested the page myself this morning. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor

The download page links are again not working.

I have been trying to download the HortonWorks Sandbox, but it just keeps moving between the HDP and HDF . Can you please have the download sorted?

New Contributor

Hello @cjervis I have the same problem I can´t download the HDP sandbox, but I´m not sure what´s happening? cause seems everything is going well, and a few minutes before the link start to download, this stops and show this message. I´ve tried with all versions available and I can´t Can you help me with this? I would really appreciate. Thank you

error.png 

Community Manager

@PabloDiaz Can you try again. This morning I was able to download the files without issue. If you are still experiencing issues can you provide further details such as your internet speed and if you are using a download manager?

Explorer

i am also facing the same issue since last week... my internet speed varies between 500kbps and 1mbps. i tried to download it both ways i.e. by using idm and by using chromes/IE own download option.

Explorer

I can download now. It looks like cloudera has fixed that link issue.