Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to schedule CCA175

New Contributor

Hi Team,

In order to Schedule the exam for CCA 175, I am using my mail id to create new account in examlocal.com site, it says "Email id is already in use" and tried to sign in with mail id and it says "Failed in log in" and even though reset my password then tried again then getting the same error message . i am unable to sign in to schedule a exam. Please help me to resolve the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

@Tamilselvan , I checked with our Certification team about your issue. I believe you are already in contact with them and the issue is getting resolved. Hope you take your exams soon. All the best. 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Community Manager

Hi @Tamilselvan, Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor

Thanks Vidyasagar.  I have received mail from certification@cloudera.com and they are not able to assist since examlocal system provider is having a different training system we don't have visibility on.

I am unable to get proper response to schedule a CCA 175 exam . Don't know who will be help me to resolve this issue. I tried to reset my password in examlocal site but it doesn't work. Need help to resolve this issue. I don't know what is the issue to login with my mail id.

Community Manager

@Tamilselvan , I checked with our Certification team about your issue. I believe you are already in contact with them and the issue is getting resolved. Hope you take your exams soon. All the best. 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

New Contributor

Thanks @VidyaSargur . Issue is resolved. My old mail id account is transferred to new mail id account.