Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to schedule exam CCA121

HI Team,
Can you please help. I have already purchased the exam (CCA121)  (order no. 94615) and cannot able to schedule the exam.
It keeps on giving me following error

"You are not eligible to take this exam. You can only view locations or availability.
If you have just Cancelled an exam please wait until you receive the Cancellation Confirmation email and try again.
If you would like to check location and time availability, please click "Next" again.
You are not currently eligible to take this exam or have not met all requirements to take this exam. Please speak with your exam sponsor for information about eligibility requirements for this exam.
"
So can you please help to fix this. I even tried to send multiple emails to certification@cloudera.com but emails are bouncing back.

Thanks,
Sagar
3 REPLIES 3

Master Guru

@sagarspathak This is strange that certification@cloudera.com is bouncing back. However I have sent a mail from my side to test/inform concern team. Hope you will we reached out soon. 

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Cloudera Employee

Dear @sagarspathak 

Our CCA121 Exam Platform is currently undergoing testing so it is not possible to schedule a CCA121 exam within these days.

We apologise for this inconvenience and will contact you immediately when we can confirm the day/time from when CCA121 Exam scheduling will be available.

Kind regards

Lorraine

Cloudera Educational Services Operations Manager

HI Lorraine,

Many thanks for the update.

May I know approximately how many days (within week or many weeks) will it take to fix the issue ?

With regards,

Sagar