Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to update "Search Value" property in replaceText processor in NIFI

Rising Star

I am trying to update the properties of a routeText processor using the rest api using the syntax given below.

curl -i -X PUT -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d '{"revision":{"clientId":"7a1f42ec-f805-4869-a47c-27306a38490a"},"processor":{"id":"5a93362a-482a-42d0-9ef6-f965a08202eb","config":{"properties":{"Search Value":"abcd"}}}}' http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/controller/process-groups/root/processors/5a93362a-482a-42d0-9ef6-f96...

Although I am able to update properties like "Replacement Values" using the syntax given above but unable to update the "Search Value" property.When I execute it is trying to create a dynamic property named "Search Value" instead of updating the updating the original "Search Value" property provided by ReplaceText processor.Is there any problem specific to this property?Has anyone faced this problem before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Instead of Search Value, try providing config":{"properties":{"Regular Expression":"abcd"}}

Hopefully that should fix this issue

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Expert Contributor

A quick thing to check before we dig into any other problems. The processor needs to be in the stopped state before an update is attempted.

Rising Star

It was in stopped state.As I already pointed out I was able to update other properties.This is specific to "Search Value" property in replaceText processor.

Contributor

Instead of Search Value, try providing config":{"properties":{"Regular Expression":"abcd"}}

Hopefully that should fix this issue

Rising Star

Thanks a lot.It works.