Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

YARN Queue Manager Webapp doesn't start

New Contributor

Hello everyone, 

I'm tinkering with a test cluster. Test cluster has the trial license and so far I have installed HDFS, Oozie, Yarn, Spark and Zookeeper (all services are on one node). I tried to install Yarn Queue Manager, but when starting the YARN Queue Manager Webapp service, it errors out with 

CM Internal user credentials are not available as system environment variables. Please make sure that both CM_USER and CM_PASSWORD are present as environment variables for the application to work correctly.

Currently I have Cloudera Manager:

Version: Cloudera Enterprise Trial 7.1.4

Java VM Name: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM

Java Version: 1.8.0_232

and when installing the cluster, I could only choose from Cloudera Runtime 7.1.8, no other choices.

Are there any possible fixes for the issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

@ItchyTwitchy upgrading the existing trial version should require licence to access the public repos.

You could download and install the latest available trial version here ( CM 7.4.4)

https://docs.cloudera.com/cdp-private-cloud-base/7.1.7/installation/topics/cdpdc-trial-download-info...

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rising Star

Hello @ItchyTwitchy ,

Could you please verify if you are running compatible version of CM (CM 7.7.1) with CDP 7.1.8 ?

Thank you.

New Contributor

Hi @pajoshi , CM is currently Cloudera Enterprise Trial 7.1.4. For this specific cluster my team haven't provided me with a license. Can I upgrade from 7.1.4 to 7.7.1 without purchasing a license, or is it mandatory? And also as I am using the 7.1.4 CM repo, during the installation, only parcel option to choose from was the one for 7.1.8. Is there options to use CM 7.1.4 and 7.1.4 Runtime too?

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 19.10.34.png

Rising Star

@ItchyTwitchy upgrading the existing trial version should require licence to access the public repos.

You could download and install the latest available trial version here ( CM 7.4.4)

https://docs.cloudera.com/cdp-private-cloud-base/7.1.7/installation/topics/cdpdc-trial-download-info...

Thank you!

New Contributor

Just installed CM v 7.1.4 and Runtime 7.1.4. The Queue Manager worked. Thanks!