Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Zeppelin: /etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml is not found

Expert Contributor

I'm trying to install hdp in my cluster, so i'm now struggling with this problem, so here is the output:

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/source.py", line 51, in __call__
    return self.get_content()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/source.py", line 75, in get_content
    raise Fail("{0} Source file {1} is not found".format(repr(self), path))
resource_management.core.exceptions.Fail: StaticFile('/etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml') Source file /etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml is not found

by the way, my zeppelin is going to be installed in edge node and the hbase is goingg to be duplicate in master node 1 and 2.

there is no folder call "hbase" in edge node path (/etc) but when i made a search in my master node i found it.

so, what do i have to do to fix this problem???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor

@yassine sihi

Have you installed all Clients in your Edge Node? (that should make the requierd file push to the edge node).

Ambari UI --> Hosts (Tab) --> Click on the Edge Node link --> On the host page click on "Install Clients" button.

42488-install-clients-on-edge-node.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Master Mentor

@yassine sihi

Have you installed all Clients in your Edge Node? (that should make the requierd file push to the edge node).

Ambari UI --> Hosts (Tab) --> Click on the Edge Node link --> On the host page click on "Install Clients" button.

42488-install-clients-on-edge-node.png