Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

container docker of cloudera

New Contributor

hello, i have a server intel® Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz × 32 with 1007gb memory and 20tb hardisck i have a docker in this server, i created a 25 container cloudera (quickstart)  18 container of 25 is running the others stop it and i will create more than 50 container but now i can't

how can solve this problem plz if you can help me in this issue 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guru

Hi @issa7100 ,

Could you please elaborate a little more about the issue? For example, how did you run the container? Did you see any error messages?

BTW, here is a link to get some more information on Cloudera QuickStart Docker Image:

https://hub.docker.com/r/cloudera/quickstart/

Thanks,

Li

Li Wang, Technical Solution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Guru

Hi @issa7100 ,

Could you please elaborate a little more about the issue? For example, how did you run the container? Did you see any error messages?

BTW, here is a link to get some more information on Cloudera QuickStart Docker Image:

https://hub.docker.com/r/cloudera/quickstart/

Thanks,

Li

Li Wang, Technical Solution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

@lwang hello 

i don't have any problem with build any container , this the command ( sudo docker run -it --hostname=quickstart.cloudera --privileged=true -t -i -p 30006:8888 -p 40006:7180 -p 50006:8983 a6c7f19504f5 /usr/bin/docker-quickstart -d )

the problem here i build 16 container of this image and the 16 is running (the solr port and the hue port is running for the first 16 container cloudera )

when i build the number 17 of container cloudera (solr port not running but the hue port is running )

am doing all the limitation of resources and still failed 

plz if you have any solution tell me thank you