Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

develop scheduling algorithm in yarn

New Contributor

How I can want development scheduling algorithm and implement in yarn 

Please any help  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, you didn't say what your background was or how much experience with Hadoop you currently have from an administrator's perspective. Assuming you are a beginner, I'd recommend reading over a book like this one:

• Murthy, A., Vavilapalli, V., Eadline, D., Niemiec, J., & Markham J. (2014). Apache Hadoop YARN: Moving beyond MapReduce and Batch Processing with Apache Hadoop 2. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Addison-Wesley Professional

…to get the relevant introductory information before you start in on your project. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing the results of your work on GitHub in the future!

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Well, you didn't say what your background was or how much experience with Hadoop you currently have from an administrator's perspective. Assuming you are a beginner, I'd recommend reading over a book like this one:

• Murthy, A., Vavilapalli, V., Eadline, D., Niemiec, J., & Markham J. (2014). Apache Hadoop YARN: Moving beyond MapReduce and Batch Processing with Apache Hadoop 2. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Addison-Wesley Professional

…to get the relevant introductory information before you start in on your project. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing the results of your work on GitHub in the future!

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.