Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

is there a way where we can share the zeppelin notebook in report mode and allow the user to run paragraphs provided he/she cannot see the code.

Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to find out the answer to the question whether it is possible to share zeppelin notebook to a user in report mode and allow him/her to run the paragraphs but user is not allowed to view the code or change the code.

Note:

1. when I provide only read permission to user and share it in report mode, user is able to view the notebook but not allowed the run the paragraphs.

2. when i provide both read and write permissions then user is not only allowed to run the code but also able to view the code and change the mode as well.

-let me know if further clarification is needed around my query.

@Timothy Spann @Paul Hargis @Kshitij Badani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
3 REPLIES 3

hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

Contributor

Thanks @Kshitij Badani. you understood my query correctly. I need to check if i can make angular front end (lets say a Button) which user can click and run a angularBind paragraph in report mode where user has only read access. I will post my answer if I find that working.

New Contributor

I have the same question, are there any update/change for that in the new versions of Zeppelin? @Kshitij Badani @anjul tiwari