Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

oozie ssh action failed

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

oozie ssh action failed

Explorer

my oozie ssh-action problem is that, run "ls" or"pwd" or "mkdir dirtest" or "java -version" with ssh action is successful. but, when i run "sqlplus","sqlplus user/pass","sqlplus user/pass@localhost/pdb1 @test.sql " is failed and there is not any useful log in "log" tab or "oozie-oozie" directory. and you know i want execute some oracle sql statement bu oozie ssh action. thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: oozie ssh action failed

Explorer

hello.

the cause of this probelm is ENV variable. so,executing  'source  /home/oracle/bash_profile' before any shell.

2 REPLIES 2

Explorer

hello . i find in the log "oozie-oozi/0000085-171216193057252-oozie-oozi-W/ssh-10af--ssh/ssh-wrapper.sh: line 49: sqlplus: command not found"    ---sqlplus: command not found

but sqlplus command is executed successfully  on the local machine by user oracle . ...........what can i do ?

Explorer

hello.

the cause of this probelm is ENV variable. so,executing  'source  /home/oracle/bash_profile' before any shell.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here