Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

results of CCDH

Contributor

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any free re-takes available for this exam if you don't pass it the first time, or is it a "pay-as-you-go" approach?  I looked around on the website but couldn't find any information about this.

Thanks!

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Kevin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator
Hi,
http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/faq.html#fail

What happens if I fail a test?
As with every Cloudera test, you are given a score report that informs you of your overall score and how you scored on each section of the test. From this score report, you will know which areas of the test you need to study before scheduling to take the test again.

Candidates who fail a test must wait a period of seven (7) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same test. There is no limit to the number of retakes a candidate may attempt. There are no discounts for retake exams.

On May 1, we’re going to a 30-day cooling off period before retake.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Collaborator
Hi,
http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/faq.html#fail

What happens if I fail a test?
As with every Cloudera test, you are given a score report that informs you of your overall score and how you scored on each section of the test. From this score report, you will know which areas of the test you need to study before scheduling to take the test again.

Candidates who fail a test must wait a period of seven (7) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same test. There is no limit to the number of retakes a candidate may attempt. There are no discounts for retake exams.

On May 1, we’re going to a 30-day cooling off period before retake.

Contributor

Thanks, Brad, that makes it very clear what I can expect.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Kevin