Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

starting network manager script dispatcher service

Explorer

starting network manager script dispatcher service .pls help to me

duraitulasi@gmail.com (+91 9884099785)

15335-sanboxerrr.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

after some time and the issue showing up from time to time I discovered it was an IP problem . using the virtualbox fixed it because it uses a default different IP . the problem with the IP was caused by some limitations set up in my computer by my company.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Explorer

Same problem with me stuck at this screen for more than half an hour now nothing happening. Please help. Suggest some of the different options i can do and not the typical answers like providing 8 gb of ram etc. Thanks in advance.

New Contributor

I faced the same problem. After installing VB extension pack and re importing image, this issue is solved for me.

Explorer

What versions of Virtual Box and VB Extension Pack? They don't all work the same. 😉

Explorer

This behavior exists on both Virtual Box and VMWare instances.

Contributor

did anyone get to a solution? its still happening.

@Ilya Brodetsky Heya, I noticed you got past this issue - mind sharing what you found? Thanks!

Contributor
@Edgar Orendain

working with oracle virtual box fixed it for me. im pretty sure its connected to my env automatically masking the default vmware IPs

Contributor

@Edgar Orendain no I did not get past this issue..

New Contributor

Not a solution to stop the loop but i've found you can still access the sandbox once its got past the 'starting sandbox' step. For me this occurred after the second time I started the sandbox so I already knew the ip