Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

where is this folder (Home\User\Hue\) in the Sandbox

New Contributor

Dears ,

i am working currently on the SandBox , i have windows system and the sandbox is Hyper-V machine , from the browser i have uploaded a files under filebrowser.

Ex: Home\User\Hue\

using WinSCP , how i can see these files ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Our current sandbox does not have a folder /home/user/hue, do you mean /user/hue?

649-screen-shot-2015-12-09-at-74900-am.png

You can upload files by using the Upload-button in the upper right corner (screenshot above). These files will be uploaded to the current folder, for example if you are in the folder /user/hue, files will all be in this folder after you have uploaded them.

The uploaded files are located in the HDFS, its not possible to access them directly via SCP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Our current sandbox does not have a folder /home/user/hue, do you mean /user/hue?

649-screen-shot-2015-12-09-at-74900-am.png

You can upload files by using the Upload-button in the upper right corner (screenshot above). These files will be uploaded to the current folder, for example if you are in the folder /user/hue, files will all be in this folder after you have uploaded them.

The uploaded files are located in the HDFS, its not possible to access them directly via SCP