Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Who agreed with this topic

Cloudera Manager services show unknown health status

Contributor

Hi Everyone !

After leaving CM not used for a week during a holiday I returned to an unknown health status issue

Everything was up and running fine before !

I have successfully got up and running a 3 node CDH Cluster with 4 go RAM in each and also 1 TB hard disc space for each (I am to add a fourth node soon) .
Hostnames are Childnode1, Childnode2 and Masterdatanode. Masterdatanode has Cloudera Manager installed

I have attached the screen shots of the CM UI's and the host and welcome pages (note they are in French)

I often see in the health check explanations:Not enough data to test: Test to verify if a host has established contact with Cloudera Manager
ie In French                                              :Pas assez de données à tester : Test vérifiant si un hôte a établi un contact avec Cloudera Manager.

As you can see from the screenshots all services are up and running

I sometimes get the message on start up (When there are no charts and tables)
" Internal error while querying the host monitor "

But this goes away when I restart Cloudera Management services

Cloudera Manager server and agents are okay the agents are heartbeating normally as you can see from the hosts page screenshot

There must be something straight forward wrong as all icons show unknown health status (little question mark)

Can someone offer some help ?Capture.pngCapture-1.pngCapture-2.pngCapture-Accueil - Cloudera Manager.pngCapture-3.png

Who agreed with this topic