Created on 02-15-201707:29 AM - edited 08-17-201902:33 PM
Recently a customer asked me how to change destination of a connection which still contains data, but the destination is stopped. Using NiFi REST Api we can change the flow, here in this article I am trying to capture steps to update destination of a connection using REST API. The requirement around this was to push incoming data to different flows on a timely manner.
1) To test this, Make sure HDF-2.x version of NiFi is up an running
2) Minimum 3 processors are on the canvas with connection like below:
3) Note the destination's uuid [In my case 'PutNext' processor's uuid]
4) Note the uuid of the connection that has to be made to the 'PutNext' processor
'GET'ing the details of connection
1) Execute the below command on your terminal with uuid of the connection: