Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to get help from community on critical issues specific to cloudera platform

Expert Contributor

Hello,

I am using Cloudera manager and like this the most having tried other Hadoop distributions. I have been using community forums to ask questions andI love how helpful the community is but it is very often that questions aren't answered or are  answered may be a week later.

Since some of the problems are specific to Cloudera platform, I am bound to get help nowhere else but here. I have tried using SO as well to ask cloudera questions but no help either. 

I would like to know how else could this be approached? 

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Thanks for asking @sim6. Since the community is a peer to peer network it can take some time to receive a response. Clouderans do participate as time allows but for the most part it is not their primary task. Depending on what your situation is, the Cloudera Developer Program may match up to your needs. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Not anle read or write from to/from HDFS in CM -  getting error: block size is 0 and no data is present .. When checking the CM UI all HDFS nodes are hving green status and no issue .