Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Access support portal from Mycloudera

Explorer

While trying to create a case to send it to support, it shows me this message : 
"

Access to page is restricted

Accessing the requested page requires special permissions

what shall i do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Thank you for the update @dv_conan . I understand that you do not have access to create a case which is why you need to have a coworker (colleague/manager) open one for you. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

Hi @dv_conan,

Case access is limited to customer accounts with the proper permissions. If your company has such access, we would ask that you have a colleague/manager who presently has case access file a non-technical support case (using the instructions here: https://my.cloudera.com/faq.html#support) noting that you are approved to file cases too. The team who handles those requests will then make the necessary changes to your account and your access will then be enabled.

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Explorer

Hi @cjervis 

Yes, my company has such access but i don't have that access file you mentioned. Every time am trying to access case page or create a page it shows me the same message.

Access to page is restricted !! 

regards

Community Manager

Thank you for the update @dv_conan . I understand that you do not have access to create a case which is why you need to have a coworker (colleague/manager) open one for you.