Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CSL 001 Invalid username or password. Cloudera portal.

New Contributor

Hello,

I created the account on the cloudera portal, I set the password for the account but when I want to see the settings of the profile with which I logged in it does not let me access the page and answers me with the error marked with in the subject of the discussion.
how can I view my "My account" and "My profile" pages?Annotazione 2019-11-13 101932.png

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

@FedericoF Thank you for your query. Please provide us with more details to help you troubleshoot the issue: 

1. Provide us the steps that you performed before facing the issue.

2. Which browser are you using to login?

3. Can you please clear your browser cache and try logging in again? 

Regards,

Vidya 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

New Contributor

@VidyaSargur Thanks for your answer. I'm using Chrome. I registered on the cloudera portal, setted the password via link in the email from cloudera next i login in with credential. When I click "My Profile" or "My Account" in the menu I'm redirected to a page that show me the message in the box with the error. I tried to clean the cache but doesn't work.

Community Manager

@FedericoF  To navigate through your community profile, please go through this article on Exploring Community Profiles. Please let me know if you are having this issue when accessing MyCloudera as a customer. 

Regards,

Vidya 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: