Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Changing Apache Kyline port

Solved Go to solution

Changing Apache Kyline port

New Contributor

How can I change the Apache kylin port ?

The default listen port is 7070, I have salt-bootstrap running on the Azure VMs in that port.

I went through kylin.properties and didn't find a relevant property for listen port.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Changing Apache Kyline port

New Contributor

I didin't find any configuration from Kylin side.
Tomcat will be bundled inside Kylin. So changing the port on tomcat server.xml helped.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

New Contributor

I didin't find any configuration from Kylin side.
Tomcat will be bundled inside Kylin. So changing the port on tomcat server.xml helped.

Expert Contributor

#TO CHANGE KYLIN UI PORT

1. cd /usr/local/apache-kylin-2.6.0-bin/tomcat/conf

2. Open server.xml

Change port in Connector Port argument: As shown below Connector Port 7070 is assigned. You can give another port instead of 7070.

<Connector port="7070" protocol="HTTP/1.1"                                                                                                                                                                 
                   connectionTimeout="20000"                                                                                                                                                                       
                   redirectPort="7443"                                                                                                                                                                             
                   compression="on"                                                                                                                                                                                
                   compressionMinSize="2048"                                                                                                                                                                       
                   noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla,traviata"                                                                                                                                                      
                   compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/javascript,application/javascript,application/json,text/css,text/plain"                                                                           
        />   

Thanks