Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Download CDH 5.8 quickstart

Download CDH 5.8 quickstart

New Contributor

I see only CDH 5.10 quickstart available for download.Where can I download CDH 5.8 for Virtual Box?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Download CDH 5.8 quickstart

Rising Star

Howdy,

Thanks for reaching out on this. Unfortunately, we only provide quickstart VMs for the latest version of CDH. What is your particular goal for using a 5.8 quickstart? Are you doing a POC, making test changes, etc? 

New Contributor

Hi

I was using CDH 5.8 for learning/POC and my Laptop was corrupted. When i try to download 5.8 again , I see only 5.10 available for download. 

While using 5.10 , some of the things are not working.Like HiveContext from Pyspark. Not able to connect to default database.

New Contributor

Hello Jmartin1938,

I was auditing an online course for self-learning as a beginner. Is it possible to get a link for the quickstart VM of Cloudera distribution for Hadoop 5.8?

I can share my e-mail if the link is to be shared one-one.

Regards

Surojit

New Contributor

hi I need, cdh5.8, as I know..latest 5.12 is not compatible with informatica 10.1.

Could you please provide me the link for CDH5.8 quickstart. I need to complete a poc.

@ramasamisuresh wrote:

I see only CDH 5.10 quickstart available for download.Where can I download CDH 5.8 for Virtual Box?