Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Download CDH 5.8 quickstart

I see only CDH 5.10 quickstart available for download.Where can I download CDH 5.8 for Virtual Box?

4 REPLIES 4

Expert Contributor

Howdy,

Thanks for reaching out on this. Unfortunately, we only provide quickstart VMs for the latest version of CDH. What is your particular goal for using a 5.8 quickstart? Are you doing a POC, making test changes, etc? 

Hi

I was using CDH 5.8 for learning/POC and my Laptop was corrupted. When i try to download 5.8 again , I see only 5.10 available for download. 

While using 5.10 , some of the things are not working.Like HiveContext from Pyspark. Not able to connect to default database.

New Contributor

Hello Jmartin1938,

I was auditing an online course for self-learning as a beginner. Is it possible to get a link for the quickstart VM of Cloudera distribution for Hadoop 5.8?

I can share my e-mail if the link is to be shared one-one.

Regards

Surojit

New Contributor

hi I need, cdh5.8, as I know..latest 5.12 is not compatible with informatica 10.1.

Could you please provide me the link for CDH5.8 quickstart. I need to complete a poc.

@ramasamisuresh wrote:

I see only CDH 5.10 quickstart available for download.Where can I download CDH 5.8 for Virtual Box?