Could you please advise on this issue .
Getting the below error when running Hive or Beeline
Error: org.apache.hive.jdbc.ZooKeeperHiveClientException: Unable to read HiveServer2 configs from ZooKeeper (state=,code=0)
Already performed thee steps :
1) Verified Hive server 2 and restart and could see again it is going to stop mode.
2) Verified 10000 port listening or not - found the port is listening and connection established for Hive server 2
3) Verified Zookeeper (leader and followers) and no issue there
4) In Hue interface - Hive tables loading but issue coming only in CLI
Created 11-23-2020 11:39 PM
@vijaypabothu the full log file can give a better picture of this issue. However this can be the reflections of few configuration issues e.g:
1. The permission 755 is not available on /tmp/hive in HDFS.
2. The dir /tmp/hive/hive is full or running out of space then you have to move the file from there etc.