Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Generate a summary from multiple flow files

New Contributor

Hi,

I have 3 flows files(CSV) which are generating from ExecuteSQL -> ConvertRecord processor. Flow file 2 and 3 have single column let's say ID field and flow file 1 is a csv with 'n' columns. I want to create a one flow file which is a summary from the 3 flow files i.e, count of rows in flow files 1,2,3 which i can get it from executesql.row.count attribute and content of flow files 2 and 3 which is ID. Later i will send this flow file as an attachment via PutEmail processor. How can i achieve this?

Thanks&Regards,

P Vinay.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

@vinay p

Try with CountText,CalculateRecordStats processors will gives what you are looking for.

To get one summary flowfile from 3 flowfiles then first you should merge 3 flowfilee into one by using MergeRecord/MergeContent processor then use CountText,CalculateRecordStats processors to get the summary of the flowfile.

Then use PutEmail processor to send to send the flowfile as an attachment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Master Guru

@vinay p

Try with CountText,CalculateRecordStats processors will gives what you are looking for.

To get one summary flowfile from 3 flowfiles then first you should merge 3 flowfilee into one by using MergeRecord/MergeContent processor then use CountText,CalculateRecordStats processors to get the summary of the flowfile.

Then use PutEmail processor to send to send the flowfile as an attachment.