Based on the current error you provided "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException: table XXX is not online on worker04" maybe some regions are not deployed on any RegionServers yet.
please check this result to see is there any inconsistencies on this table:
1. sudo -u hbase hbase hbck -details > /tmp/hbck.txt
2. If you see inconsistencies please grep ERROR from hbck.txt you will see which region has problem.
3. Then you need to check if this region's directory is complete in this result:
hdfs dfs -ls -R /hbase
4. Then need to check in hbase shell : scan 'hbase:meta', if this region's info are updated in hbase:meta table.
5. Based on type of the issue we need to use hbck2 jar to fix the inconsistencies.
These are general steps to deal with this kind of problem, there could be more complex issues behind it. We suggest you to file a case with Cloudera support.