After removing Hbase from a CDH cluster na deleting /hbase directory in HDFS and Zookeeper (what was a pain due to ACL) I created a new Hbase, added Hbase to the cluster via wizard. Everything worked fine, but after 2 minutes, I got a wierd error, the Cloudera Manager reports that the Hbase Master Health is bad - (Availability: Unknown, Health: Good). This health test is bad because the Service Monitor did not find an active Master.
But in the other hand, the Hbase Master shows green in instances, and reports "1 Good Health" in Status Summary. I checked the Hbase Master page, there is no issue, nothing in logs.
I tried to run hbase hbck - everything is fine.
I tried to create table - it was created without any issue,