Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to change the company in the profile

New Contributor

Hi All,

I have created a profile with organization email but i have selected the wrong company. Now I would like to change the company.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rajan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

Hi Rajan, thank you for reaching out to Cloudera. Please privately message me with your email address along with the company to which you should be aligned. Any questions or concerns please let me know.

Best,

Alex

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Expert Contributor

Hi Rajan, thank you for reaching out to Cloudera. Please privately message me with your email address along with the company to which you should be aligned. Any questions or concerns please let me know.

Best,

Alex

Expert Contributor

This issue has been remedied. For anyone following along experiencing the same problem, the best possible path forward in order to have this type of account association problem fixed is to have one of your colleagues (with working access to the correct account) file a non-technical case in the MyCloudera Portal. The case will be accepted and the account association for the "broken" user will be fixed. Thank you kindly.

Best,

Alex

New Contributor

Please help my friend to rectify this. She gave company name incorrectly and have to correct that

Community Manager

@Adhithya I have sent a Private Message to you for further details. 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: