Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Input Port to ListFile/GetFile/FetchFile Processor

Explorer

Hello

I have a flow which reads certain parameters and decide if it is a database ingestion or file ingestion. DB ingestions are working fine but for file ingestions i am not able to connect the flow with FetchFile/GetFile/List file processors Looks like these processors does not allow input port to connect. Is there any way or processor to get this done...? My File Ingestion templates is designed to take the input from different folders/files based on input parameters from outerflow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

@OS

FetchFile processor accepts incoming connections but we need to pass fully qualified filename to this processor to fetch files from the directory.

To get fully qualified filename we need to use ExecuteStreamCommand processor to run shell commands.

Refer to this link i have given in detailed answer how to get fully qualified name in middle of the flow.

Let us know if you have any issues..!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Guru

@OS

FetchFile processor accepts incoming connections but we need to pass fully qualified filename to this processor to fetch files from the directory.

To get fully qualified filename we need to use ExecuteStreamCommand processor to run shell commands.

Refer to this link i have given in detailed answer how to get fully qualified name in middle of the flow.

Let us know if you have any issues..!!

Explorer

@shu, Thanks for the solution. It worked for me.