Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Installation document on minifi

Solved Go to solution

Installation document on minifi

Expert Contributor

Hi guys . we are planning to use minifi. For that we plan to install minifi on one of our remote unix servers. I have already taken the tar gz file and unpacked it. However , I need to have a proper documentation on how to go about installing minifi . Can anyone please point me a link or a document with all the steps for the same. Many thanks

@Shu can you please help me here in case you have worked in this space

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Installation document on minifi

Mentor

@Abhinav Joshi

Because Minifi isn't deployed using Ambari to keep the foot print small,It's just as simple as downloading, un-taring and updating a config file.

These are the only parameters you need to change !

nifi.remote.input.socket.host=
nifi.remote.input.socket.port=
nifi.remote.input.secure=true

Please have a look at this HCC support document it will walk you through the setup and

HTH

2 REPLIES 2

Mentor

@Abhinav Joshi

Because Minifi isn't deployed using Ambari to keep the foot print small,It's just as simple as downloading, un-taring and updating a config file.

These are the only parameters you need to change !

nifi.remote.input.socket.host=
nifi.remote.input.socket.port=
nifi.remote.input.secure=true

Please have a look at this HCC support document it will walk you through the setup and

HTH

Highlighted

Expert Contributor

great . Thanks alot @Geoffrey Shelton Okot . I will go through this and come back to you