Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Installing Nifi with cloudera

Re: Installing Nifi with cloudera

New Contributor
Hi, could you please share more instructions how to install NiFi using Cloudera Manager? I am using Cloudera Express 5.14 Thanks!

Community Manager

Hi @michalr ,

Here is the documentation you can follow on how to install NiFi:

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/CFM/CFM-1.0.0/installation/content/overview.html

Thanks,

Li

Li Wang, Technical Resolution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Highlighted

New Contributor

@lwang 

Thank you for the link, after a couple of iterations this tutorial finally helped me. Thanks!

Thanks,

Michal

Rising Star
@michalr I believe you tried to reach out to me during my vacation, with a question about versions.

It seems you already found the solution, but for clarity: The current version of the docs https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/CFM/CFM-1.0.0/installation/content/cfm-system-requirements... refers to 5.5.6 and above. If you currently have 5.14.x that should be fine!

If in doubt, it is best to ensure you ask questions in public as I may not see messages personally in a reasonable amount of time!

Rising Star
Hello,

I also replied in the thread, but 5.14 is newer than 5.6 so that should be fine!

Kind regards,
Dennis

New Contributor

Hi Dennis,

As mentioned in the (edited) post, the solution suggested above finally worked for me. Thanks again for the help!

Regards,

Michal