Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Is it possible to perform an incremental Import using Nifi ?

If it's possible, does NIFI automatically store the "last-value" of the checked column like in Sqoop job ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
7 REPLIES 7

Master Guru
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

Thx a lot for answering ^^.

New Contributor

@Matt Burgess

I am using QueryDatabaseTable to fetch incrementally. However it generates the same data over and over again. To test I left only one record in the table and the processor generates that one record repeatedly. What I am doing wrong? I did not change any other processor configuration but only Max value columns (which has only one) and Table name properties. Thanks!

Contributor

What if you need to run a few joins to be able to get all the data?

Is there then another way of doing this wish a llows a more complex query but still allows a watermark column to be used?

Master Guru

You could consider a non-materialized view that does all the joins. Also there is a Jira case (NIFI-1706) and GitHub Pull Request to allow custom queries with QueryDatabaseTable.

Explorer

Any other option for this question?

Community Manager

@krishna123 as this is an older post, you would have a better chance of receiving a resolution by starting a new thread. This will also be an opportunity to provide details specific to your environment that could aid others in assisting you with a more accurate answer to your question. You can link this thread as a reference in your new post.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: