Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Major issue with the ExecuteScript using Python in release 1.13.2

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version of Nifi 1.13.2. In one of my flows Im using an Execute script processor that utilizes python engine  which I know it was working without problems in an older (version 1.11.4). I noticed when the processor executes for the first time it works then if you stop it and re run again it hangs and the flow files get stuck in the upstream queue. Initially I thought something in my script  is causing the issue  so I change it to something as simple as this 

flowFile = session.get()
if flowFile != None:
     # All processing code starts at this indent
     session.transfer(flowFile, REL_SUCCESS)

Even with this simple script the processor hangs and the flow files remain in the queue. This is a major issue and its causing me not to upgrade. Not sure if you are aware of it and if if there is anything that can be done to mitigate. please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This appears to be fixed in the latest release 1.14.0. I will mark this as resolved. thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

New Contributor

I also get same issue. After I upgrade nifi 1.11.4 to 1.13.2, it shows 

"
Failed to process session due to javax.script.ScriptException: Type Error: 'int' object is unsubscriptable in <script> at line number 51:

"

This appears to be fixed in the latest release 1.14.0. I will mark this as resolved. thanks

New Contributor

is it solved ? 

Its Solved after upgrading to 1.14.0

New Contributor

I am having the same issue on 1.13.2 with execute script processor seeming to only work once. Did it work for you when you upgraded to 1.14.0?

Its Solved in the latest version 1.14.0. I'm not sure if they addressed this issue in later releases of 1.13 version