Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Minifi doesnot detect nifi-kafka-1-0-nar-1.7.1.nar

Contributor

I use RouteonAttribute and route my flowfiles coming from Zmq to Kafka_Producer processor ( nifi-kafka-1-0-nar-1.7.1.nar ) based on stream_name attribute. It's working great on nifi. (screen-shot-2018-07-31-at-113736-am.png(434.9 kB) and screen-shot-2018-07-31-at-113744-am.png(300.5 kB) )

But when I export template and convert to config.yml and used in minifi, I am getting below error:

2018-07-31 06:37:45,050 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.minifi.FlowEnricher Could not find any eligible bundles for org.apache.nifi.processors.kafka.pubsub.PublishKafka_1_0.Automatic start of the flow cannot be guaranteed.

2018-07-31 05:45:35,971 ERROR [main] o.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController Could not create Processor of type org.apache.nifi.processors.kafka.pubsub.PublishKafka_1_0 for ID 1490dc93-67ec-392f-0000-000000000000; creating "Ghost" implementation

org.apache.nifi.controller.exception.ProcessorInstantiationException: Unable to find bundle for coordinate default:unknown:unversioned

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.instantiateProcessor(FlowController.java:1271)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createProcessor(FlowController.java:1188)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createProcessor(FlowController.java:1157)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowSynchronizer.addProcessGroup(StandardFlowSynchronizer.java:1214)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowSynchronizer.sync(StandardFlowSynchronizer.java:359)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.synchronize(FlowController.java:1697)

at org.apache.nifi.persistence.StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.load(StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.java:84)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.loadFromBytes(StandardFlowService.java:723)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.load(StandardFlowService.java:534)

at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFiServer.start(MiNiFiServer.java:122)

at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.<init>(MiNiFi.java:148)

at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.main(MiNiFi.java:247)

2018-07-31 05:45:35,994 ERROR [main] o.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController Could not create Processor of type org.apache.nifi.processors.kafka.pubsub.PublishKafka_1_0 for ID 63566e4b-ba19-3f4c-0000-000000000000; creating "Ghost" implementation

org.apache.nifi.controller.exception.ProcessorInstantiationException: Unable to find bundle for coordinate default:unknown:unversioned

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.instantiateProcessor(FlowController.java:1271)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createProcessor(FlowController.java:1188)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createProcessor(FlowController.java:1157)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowSynchronizer.addProcessGroup(StandardFlowSynchronizer.java:1214)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowSynchronizer.sync(StandardFlowSynchronizer.java:359)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.synchronize(FlowController.java:1697)

at org.apache.nifi.persistence.StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.load(StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.java:84)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.loadFromBytes(StandardFlowService.java:723)

at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.load(StandardFlowService.java:534)

at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFiServer.start(MiNiFiServer.java:122)

at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.<init>(MiNiFi.java:148)

at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.main(MiNiFi.java:247)

2018-07-31 05:45:36,408 WARN [main] o.a.n.c.StandardFlowSynchronizer Schema validation error parsing Flow Configuration at line 16, col 27: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'maxConcurrentTasks'. One of '{bundle}' is expected.

NOTE1: I already copied nifi-kafka-1-0-nar-1.7.1.nar into minifi's lib directory and restart minifi. Is this problem due to minify not supporting nifi-kafka-1-0-nar-1.7.1.nar OR due to using same processor 2 times in flow?

NOTE2: I found article "How to configure MiNiFi PublishKafka Processor to inject data to Kafka";

83480-screen-shot-2018-07-31-at-113736-am.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Prabin Silwal

Have you also copied nifi-ssl-context-service-nar-*.nar and nifi-standard-services-api-nar-*.nar from NiFi lib to MiNiFi lib? Try an overwrite of standard-services-api-nar if it's already there, if they are not identical.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Prabin Silwal

Have you also copied nifi-ssl-context-service-nar-*.nar and nifi-standard-services-api-nar-*.nar from NiFi lib to MiNiFi lib? Try an overwrite of standard-services-api-nar if it's already there, if they are not identical.

Contributor

Thank you @Jonathan Sneep

Yes, after adding following 2 nars to my minify lib it starts working:

nifi-ssl-context-service-nar-1.7.1.nar

nifi-standard-services-api-nar-1.7.1.nar

You saved my time, thank you 🙂

That's great to hear! Glad I could help 🙂