Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Move FlowFiles between Queues/Relationships

Contributor

Hi,

How to move the flowfiles from one queue/relationship to another one through NiFi Web Interface.

Thanks,,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor

@yazeed salem

-

Please correct me if my below understanding of what you are asking is not correct:

-

There is no way to click on an existing connection with queued data and select/copy the queued FlowFiles from that connection to another connection.

-

If you want to join to different connections together, you can use a "funnel". With the processors on both ends of a connection stopped, you will be able to click on that connection and drag the small blue square at destination side of connection to another end-point. This will cause any connections feeding into the funnel to be funneled into a common destination queue.

77650-screen-shot-2018-06-11-at-13610-pm.png

-

Thank you,

Matt

-

When an "Answer" addresses/solves your question, please select "Accept" beneath that answer. This encourages user participation in this forum.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Mentor

@yazeed salem

-

Please correct me if my below understanding of what you are asking is not correct:

-

There is no way to click on an existing connection with queued data and select/copy the queued FlowFiles from that connection to another connection.

-

If you want to join to different connections together, you can use a "funnel". With the processors on both ends of a connection stopped, you will be able to click on that connection and drag the small blue square at destination side of connection to another end-point. This will cause any connections feeding into the funnel to be funneled into a common destination queue.

77650-screen-shot-2018-06-11-at-13610-pm.png

-

Thank you,

Matt

-

When an "Answer" addresses/solves your question, please select "Accept" beneath that answer. This encourages user participation in this forum.

Contributor

thanks. works perfectly