Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

NameNode alerting on Blocks under replicated event dfs replication changed at NN and DNs.

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: NameNode alerting on Blocks under replicated event dfs replication changed at NN and DNs.

Champion
What is under /var/run/oozie?

Re: NameNode alerting on Blocks under replicated event dfs replication changed at NN and DNs.

Super Collaborator

nothing else than oozie.pid

Champion
ok, on the server running oozie run 'ps -ef | grep oozie'. Find the oozie.config.dir value and search it for the configuration files. If there is an hdfs-site.xml there, check it for the repl factor.

Looking at my own CDH 5 cluster I see now that oozie is different than other services it is under /run/cloudera-scm-agent. I don't know if yours will be since you still didn't have the agent process directory under /var/run. I also don't have a hdfs-site.xml under my oozie process directory.

Super Collaborator

i have the dir /etc/oozie/conf but there is no hdfs-site.xml.

Yes this cluster is CDH4.

Champion
Disregard my mention of the hdfs-site.xml not being under the oozie process directory. It was under yarn-conf sub-directory.