Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

New CCA 175 version 2020

Explorer

Hello guys,

has anyone taken the exam since registration of CCA 175 re-opened? If you tried could you tell something about the “new” exam? Is schema of exam different?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

Hello,

Our certification exam is currently suspended, you may find further information on our Certification page. 

There will be no changes in the exam syllabus, we are only upgrading the exam platform to a more stable one for better customer experience. You may find all the information in our Certification FAQ, where you can also find the discount code for purchasing your voucher. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Explorer

@Dgati

Do you have any plans to update the video within the preparation page? I'm asking because it looks outdated. I think this might cause confusion.

Expert Contributor

@Prometheus, thank you for your feedback. This video content at the bottom of the certification page has been updated.

Explorer

Hi Dgati,

But my question is if sqoop and streaming were removed from the exam...because in that page sqoop and streaming parts were removed.

Thanks

Expert Contributor

Hi @emacBD,

If those sections are removed, they won't be part of the updated exam. That is why it is suggested to check out the updated exam page and watch the update video about the requirements.

For more information, you are always welcome to reach out to our Certification Team at certification@cloudera.com.

Thank you.

Explorer

@Dgati  Do you know why this video is taken away?

Expert Contributor

Hi @Prometheus,

The video has just been repositioned. You can find it in the free OnDemand course catalog here.

Thank you.

Explorer

The video does not play!

What will have access to in this new exam format.

Even getting information about the exam environment is shrouded in mystery!

Well done Cloudera!

Expert Contributor

Hello Boris,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear the videos did not play for you.

We found you have reached out to our Certification Team directly (certification@cloudera.com) who replied to you under that same cover.

New Contributor

Is the discount code still available I am trying to book for the exam but unable to use the discount code. 

Expert Contributor

Hello there,

Please reach out to our Certification Team at certification@cloudera.com for further information.

Thank you.