Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi Flow configuration history failed to capture one of the events of stopping of processor

Expert Contributor

Hi All,

Thanks a lot to this awesome community.

I observing a weird behavior in my prod template. Someone stopped the publishkafka processor and thus the queue backed up, I got a notification and tried to find out who stopped it from global menu --> flow configuration history --> filter on uuid of that processor.

But it did not show who stopped it? What happened? I am clueless, for auditng purpose it is important.

atatched is the image

Thanks a lot

Dhieru

77591-histrort-issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor
@dhieru singh

-

The most likely reason a "Stop" action was not found is because the processor was stopped as a result of a stop action taken against the Process Group in which this processor exists. This is a known bug outlined here:
-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4997
-

Thank you,

Matt

-

When an "Answer" addresses/solves your question, please select "Accept" beneath that answer. This encourages user participation in this forum.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Super Mentor
@dhieru singh

-

The most likely reason a "Stop" action was not found is because the processor was stopped as a result of a stop action taken against the Process Group in which this processor exists. This is a known bug outlined here:
-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4997
-

Thank you,

Matt

-

When an "Answer" addresses/solves your question, please select "Accept" beneath that answer. This encourages user participation in this forum.

Expert Contributor

@Matt Clarke Thanks that makes sense, anny idea if it is fixed in nifi1.6 because I checked the link it says "Resolved", I read it again, it will be fixed in nifi.17

Appreciate your help

Dhieru

Super Mentor

@dhieru singh

The Jira lists the fix as being addressed in Apache NiFi 1.7.0 which has not been released yet.

-

Thanks,

Matt