Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi PublishKafka_0_10 processor

Explorer

I'm doing the following tutorial

https://es.hortonworks.com/tutorial/deploying-machine-learning-models-using-spark-structured-streami...

, and at the moment of configuring Nifi to transmit tweets to Kafka. I get the following errror in the execution of the data flow:

72834-error-publishkafka.png

If anyone can help me thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@David Sandoval

It looks like a version compatibility issue. Delete that property from the processor. Does that cause another issue?

What version of NiFi are you using?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@David Sandoval

Will you provide a snapshot of the processor configuration? What version of HDF are you using?

Explorer

Hi, @Wynner

I am using the version HDP-2.5.0.0-1245.

The processor configuration: the problem is in the configuration of this parameter ack.wait.time

72854-configure-processor.png

@David Sandoval

It looks like a version compatibility issue. Delete that property from the processor. Does that cause another issue?

What version of NiFi are you using?

@David Sandoval

The property Topic Name must match what you used in the PublishKafka processor, in this case "tweets". So, change the Topic Name(s) to tweets in the ConsumeKafka processor.

FYI, when responding to a comment or an answer posted, it is best to post the response in the same answer or comment.

Explorer

@Wynner,

it helped me thank you very much.

@David Sandoval

That is great to hear. Would you do me a favor and accept my answer?

Explorer

@Wynner

If I delete that property from the processor, I have no problem in the PublishKafka but in the processors ConsumeKafka and PutSolrContentStream I do not receive the messages.

74425-consumerkafka.png

The version I use of NIFI: 1.0.0-DEMO

@David Sandoval

Would you post a snapshot of the ConsumeKafka processor?

Explorer

@Wynner

The processor configuration: ConsumeKafka

74427-consumekafka.png