Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Nifi Installation error

Solved Go to solution

Nifi Installation error

New Contributor

I have downloaded Nifi 1.4.0 , then, I unzipped it . I changed the nifi.properties.

I set: nifi.web.http.host=localhost nifi.web.http.port=9090

but when I run: run-nifi.bat

I get this error, and it runs-out automatically. And can't start Nifi UI.

(I'm using Windows 10=> i'm noyt working on a cluster, it's on localhost)

This is the error:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.util.OSUtils (file:/C:/nifi-1.4.0/lib/bootstrap/nifi-bootstrap-1.4.0.jar) to field java.lang.ProcessImpl.handle WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.util.OSUtils WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release 2017-12-25 16:00:33,684 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.Command Failed to set permissions so that only the owner can read pid file C:\NIFI-1~1.0\bin\..\run\nifi.pid; this may allows others to have access to the key needed to communicate with NiFi. Permissions should be changed so that only the owner can read this file 2017-12-25 16:00:33,690 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.Command Failed to set permissions so that only the owner can read status file C:\NIFI-1~1.0\bin\..\run\nifi.status; this may allows others to have access to the key needed to communicate with NiFi. Permissions should be changed so that only the owner can read this file 2017-12-25 16:00:33,697 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.Command Launched Apache NiFi with Process ID 13012

Please , any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Nifi Installation error

Contributor

I think permission denied issue. Try to make readwrite permission to batch file. Either by using command line or gui. I think below command will able to useful;

icacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Program File" /grant Everyone:M

Like that mention your nifi file location. I hope it helps!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Contributor

I think permission denied issue. Try to make readwrite permission to batch file. Either by using command line or gui. I think below command will able to useful;

icacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Program File" /grant Everyone:M

Like that mention your nifi file location. I hope it helps!!!

New Contributor

Thank you , It works now.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here