Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi Installation error

New Contributor

I have downloaded Nifi 1.4.0 , then, I unzipped it . I changed the nifi.properties.

I set: nifi.web.http.host=localhost nifi.web.http.port=9090

but when I run: run-nifi.bat

I get this error, and it runs-out automatically. And can't start Nifi UI.

(I'm using Windows 10=> i'm noyt working on a cluster, it's on localhost)

This is the error:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.util.OSUtils (file:/C:/nifi-1.4.0/lib/bootstrap/nifi-bootstrap-1.4.0.jar) to field java.lang.ProcessImpl.handle WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.util.OSUtils WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release 2017-12-25 16:00:33,684 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.Command Failed to set permissions so that only the owner can read pid file C:\NIFI-1~1.0\bin\..\run\nifi.pid; this may allows others to have access to the key needed to communicate with NiFi. Permissions should be changed so that only the owner can read this file 2017-12-25 16:00:33,690 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.Command Failed to set permissions so that only the owner can read status file C:\NIFI-1~1.0\bin\..\run\nifi.status; this may allows others to have access to the key needed to communicate with NiFi. Permissions should be changed so that only the owner can read this file 2017-12-25 16:00:33,697 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.Command Launched Apache NiFi with Process ID 13012

Please , any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

I think permission denied issue. Try to make readwrite permission to batch file. Either by using command line or gui. I think below command will able to useful;

icacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Program File" /grant Everyone:M

Like that mention your nifi file location. I hope it helps!!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Expert Contributor

I think permission denied issue. Try to make readwrite permission to batch file. Either by using command line or gui. I think below command will able to useful;

icacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Program File" /grant Everyone:M

Like that mention your nifi file location. I hope it helps!!!

New Contributor

Thank you , It works now.