Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

QueryDatabaseTable --> SplitAvro NiFi

New Contributor

I want to read a MS SQL database. I'm using a QueryDatabaseTable to make de query and then SplitAvro, because the output of QueryDatabaseTable is an avro file. But my problem is that the query does not arrive to SplitAvro processor. Can someone help me with the configuration of this processors?

qdt.PNG

splitavro.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

@Alvarez Rafa

QueryDatabaseTable processor stores the state when processor ran for the first time based on Max value column(idmovil).

For the next run processor only pulls the changes from the table based on idMovil column.

You can check the last state value by RightClick on processor -> View State

To clear the state stop the processor and RightClick on processor -> View State and then clear state.

Once we clear the state then processor pulls all records from the table.

---

If you are not facing this issue then please attach your flow screenshot and scheduling on QueryDatabaseTable processor.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Master Guru

@Alvarez Rafa

QueryDatabaseTable processor stores the state when processor ran for the first time based on Max value column(idmovil).

For the next run processor only pulls the changes from the table based on idMovil column.

You can check the last state value by RightClick on processor -> View State

To clear the state stop the processor and RightClick on processor -> View State and then clear state.

Once we clear the state then processor pulls all records from the table.

---

If you are not facing this issue then please attach your flow screenshot and scheduling on QueryDatabaseTable processor.