Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Trigger GetSFTP processor

Explorer

I am using GetSFTP processor to get files from Filezilla and PutFile processor to move the file to a directory in my local

machine.

Is there a way to trigger GetSFTP processor every time a new file is uploaded.?

I am trying to create a flow where - every time a new file is uploaded to the server I want it automatically downloaded to my local machine. Can this be done using nifi.?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
5 REPLIES 5

Master Guru
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

Master Guru

@Shailuk

Could you give password in ListSFTP processor and then try to run the processor again?

Explorer

@Shu_ashu 

This is my dataflow - 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SWtSAPKxRcgAWT7ca0dytePjfwMZIpgR/view?usp=sharing

The ListSFTP processor works fine. It lists all the files in the server. But FetchSFTP doesn't work as expected. I get comms.failure. My ListSFTP  and FetchSFTP configurations are the same. 

Also I had one more doubt - How does FetchSFTP gets its state from LISTSFTP.? Is there any additional configuration that has to be done.? I am just joining ListSFTP and FetchSFTP with relationship Success. Not doing anything else.

Please help. 

Explorer

@Shu

I am able to connect to the server using Filezilla but unable to connect using ListSFTP processor. I get this error -

110034-ss-1.jpg

Here are my configurations -

110026-ss-2.jpg

110027-ss-3.jpg

110051-ss-4.jpg

Is it because Private Key Property is blank.? If yes, can you please tell what has to be done. The pem file is in my desktop (local machine). I gave the path to it but it says it invalid.

Thanks.

Explorer

@Shu

Actually there is no password. Username is ec2-user. I am able to connect to the server using Filezilla. I did not enter any password when I connected using Filezilla. Just username and it worked. But I imported the pem file.

I also created password for my ec2 instance and tried. Still no luck.