Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Zeppelin Home Page Blank

Rising Star

Hi All,

I have setup Zeppelin through Ambari on AWS. I am able to get to the Ambari page on port 9995 from a windows machine on AWS. I then did a port forwarding setup so that anyone who accesses the IP on port 80 should be able to go Ambari.

I am able to get to the Zeppelin home page from my laptop after setting up the httpd conf but the page is coming blank. I also un-commented the below 3 lines in Ambari and re-started the Zeppelin service but still it is coming as blank

sessionManager = org.apache.shiro.web.session.mgt.DefaultWebSessionManager
securityManager.sessionManager = $sessionManager
# 86,400,000 milliseconds = 24 hour
securityManager.sessionManager.globalSessionTimeout = 86400000

I did a port forwarding as by default port 80 is opened through our VPC to connect to a web URL on AWS.

Feb 27, 2017 9:39:14 AM com.sun.jersey.spi.inject.Errors processErrorMessages
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected with resource and/or provider classes:
  WARNING: A HTTP GET method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppelin.rest.InterpreterRestApi.listInterpreter(java.lang.String), should not consume any entity.
  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.createNote(java.lang.String) throws java.io.IOException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method
  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.getNotebookList() throws java.io.IOException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method

Any help in resolving would be greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

I resolved it, by adding few extra lines in the rewrite rule to handle websocket interaction

RewriteRule ^/ws(.*)$ ws://localhost:9995/ws [P]

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rising Star

I resolved it, by adding few extra lines in the rewrite rule to handle websocket interaction

RewriteRule ^/ws(.*)$ ws://localhost:9995/ws [P]