Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

error pid file tagsync

Explorer

Hey, folks,

I have a problem, I just Kerberizar my installation of my cluster in horton but I get an error that can not create a PID, try to do it by hand but delete the file and gives error. could give me a help.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/3.0/services/RANGER/package/scripts/ranger_tagsync.py", line 133, in <module> RangerTagsync().execute() File "/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py", line 355, in execute self.execute_prefix_function(self.command_name, 'post', env) File "/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py", line 382, in execute_prefix_function method(env) File "/usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py", line 424, in post_start raise Fail("Pid file {0} doesn't exist after starting of the component.".format(pid_file)) resource_management.core.exceptions.Fail: Pid file /var/run/ranger/tagsync.pid doesn't exist after starting of component.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
2 REPLIES 2

Super Collaborator
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

Explorer

Thank you very much.

It helped me to find the error, in the end my provider had in the DC a schedule different from the host. synchronize and work.

Greetings