Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

how to add influxdb processor in nifi-1.4.0 ?

Contributor

I want to add a Influxdb processor in Apache Nifi. Kindly tell me how to proceed. I am using Apache nifi-1.4.0 and I need to add Influxdb processor .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor
@Rahul Kumar

-

Where are you getting the nar or jar for this custom influxdb processor from?

-

Once you have this custom processor nar/jar file, you will want to create a custom lib directory to place it in and then configure your nifi to read that additional custom lib folder location.

This is done by adding a new key/value pair to the nifi,properties configuration file:

nifi.nar.library.directory.custom-lib=/<path to custom lib dir>/custom-lib

-

A restart of NiFi will be required before NiFi will load any newly added custom libraries. At that point the new processor shoudl be available to add to the canvas just as you add any other processor.

-

Thank you,

Matt

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Super Mentor
@Rahul Kumar

-

Where are you getting the nar or jar for this custom influxdb processor from?

-

Once you have this custom processor nar/jar file, you will want to create a custom lib directory to place it in and then configure your nifi to read that additional custom lib folder location.

This is done by adding a new key/value pair to the nifi,properties configuration file:

nifi.nar.library.directory.custom-lib=/<path to custom lib dir>/custom-lib

-

A restart of NiFi will be required before NiFi will load any newly added custom libraries. At that point the new processor shoudl be available to add to the canvas just as you add any other processor.

-

Thank you,

Matt